The fight against Coronavirus (COVID 19) continues to change the way people are interacting with each other and the way they go about their lives. We urge you to follow the guidance of the health experts and make these adjustments. Prepare, as you can. And at the same time, don’t be afraid. Pray. Here are the latest updates for FBC:
- Worship Services on Sundays at 8:30 & 10:45 AM as well as the livestream option on youtube.com/fbcmedford. Learn more HERE.
- Food Pantry will be open at the regular times but with hygiene modifications.
- Awana is canceled until further notice.
- Elevate & Ignite Youth will meet at the Cutting Edge Youth Center for summer youth group starting June 24.
- Men’s Bible Study is canceled until further notice.
- Moms & Munchkins is canceled until further notice.
Follow the FBC Facebook page for reminders and updates.
Check out some digital resources that we have gathered for adults and children.
Whether gathering in person or online, check out the different ways you can continue to give.
Lastly, what should be the posture of our soul during this time? God’s word gives us some direction.
- Let’s resist fear knowing that God will uphold us.
Isaiah 41:10 Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
- Let’s rejoice in the Lord still, let’s show reasonableness to our neighbors, let’s not be anxious, let’s pray. God reigns now as always. God is good now as always. We can trust him now as always.
Philippians 4:4–7 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice. Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
- Psalm 46: 1-3 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear though the earth gives way, though the mountains be moved into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam, though the mountains tremble at its swelling.