Sunday School for all ages | Sundays 9:45 – 10:30 AM
- Nursery: birth to age 36 months
- Children & Youth: age 3 – 6th grade, 7th-8th grade (Ignite), 9th-12th (Elevate) – REGISTER HERE
- Adults: post high school men & women
CHILDREN’S SUNDAY SCHOOL
FBC uses Truth:78 curriculum. We love it because it teaches the whole counsel of God. Truth:78 Mission is to give the next generations a biblically balanced view of God, His purposes, themselves, and the world, by teaching them the whole counsel of God—both the majestic breadth and depth of Scripture. Help them see the grand narrative and the individual glorious parts so that they might be grounded in sound doctrine and be fully acquainted with the essential truths of the Christian life.
- Pre-K – Answers Bible Curriculum
A study through the stories in Genesis, emphasizing the truth of Scripture.
- Kindergarten – Jesus, What a Savior
A study of the the effects of sin, redemption and the Gospel, with the greatness and worth of God at the center of every lesson.
- 1st Grade – The ABCs of God
A study of the attributes of God, using the alphabet as a framework for learning.
- 2nd Grade – Faithful to All His Promises
A study on the promises of God, seeing how He has been and will be faithful to each of these promises.
- 3rd Grade – In the Beginning…Jesus
A chronological study through the Bible of God’s redemptive plan.
- 4th Grade – To Be Like Jesus
A study of salvation and sanctification, to help children understand what the Christian life is all about.
- 5th – 6th Grade – My Purpose Will Stand
A study on the providence of God, examining ways in which God is working in the world to accomplish His purposes.
ADULT SUNDAY SCHOOL
Our purpose for adults is to facilitate growth in maturity in Christ by teaching the Bible or Bible-based materials. Our purpose for children and youth is to teach them who God is, who we are in relation to him, and to establish them with a foundation of doctrine and truth from the Bible. Why go to Sunday School? Read this post or this post from Pastor Tim.