The first Saturday of each month, we invite you to unite for a day of prayer. The church will be open from 9 AM – 6 PM, so freely come anytime to pray in the sanctuary. Come when you want and leave when you need. You can also set aside time to pray at home. Pray for our church, community, and world in whatever way God leads you. Let’s cover the day in prayer from morning to evening.
Pray and worship God as He leads you. For those praying at the church, you can expect some quiet background music with brief led devotionals throughout the day. You can choose to pray privately or participate in group prayer. Whatever your posture of prayer, lift your minds and hearts to God.
In FBC’s heart statements, we value prayer as our greatest work.
How to Pray?
- With a sincere and humble heart. Psalm 51:17
- Trust God to hear your prayer. Psalm 40:1
- Give praise and thanks to God. Psalm 28:7, Psalm 48:1
- Ask for God’s help to accept His will. Philippians 1:4
- Share your joys, needs, concerns with God. 1 Peter 5:7
- Ask God for spiritual eyes to see Christ. Psalm 25:15
- Ask God for every spiritual blessing. James 1:17
- Ask God how you can serve Him. Romans 12:1, 1 Chronicles 28:9
- Ask God for saving faith or deeper faith in Jesus. Ephesians 2:8-9
- Pray for whoever and whatever God leads.
- Be still and allow God to speak to you. Psalm 46:10